Eyeliner defines your lash line, makes your lashes look thicker, enhances the shape and color of your eyes, and makes you look more youthful. You can choose a subtle natural line that will enhance your look or something thicker and more dramatic. The color is drawn on your eye line during the consultation to ensure you receive the look you desire. With a variety of colors to choose from, we can create a look that is just right for you. Furthermore, regular makeup can always be added over the top, so you can change the effect as much as you like.
Permanent Makeup Eyeliner Before and After Pictures
Sorry, nothing found.
Candidates for this procedure include
- Individuals having difficulty applying eyeliner because of poor sight or unsteady hands
- People who are allergic to regular eye makeup, causing eyes to water or itch
- Those who have thin or non-existent lashes
- Individuals having trouble finding eyeliner that won’t smudge throughout the day, or stay in place until the end of the night
- People who desire to look younger
Advantages of Permanent Makeup Eyeliners
- Saves valuable time applying eyeliner, eliminating the worry of smudging
- Reduces problems with contact lenses regarding watery eyes
- Helps those who have an allergic reaction to makeup
- Enhances your natural lashes
- Replaces lashes